You can take advantage of programs to help with specific needs and put yourself on the path to your personal best health.
Programs to Keep You Healthy
Everyone has different health needs. And everyone is on a different path to his or her “personal best” Mission: Health. In this section, you’ll find information about additional programs that can help keep you healthy.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse benefits and programs that help with behavioral health issues and needs, including depression.
- Tobacco Cessation – Quit for Life®, to help you quit and remain tobacco-free.
- Work / Life Assistance, for help with a wide range of personal, family and work / life needs and problems that may arise.
- Virgin Pulse Physical Activity Program, for a free pedometer, plus tools and tracking methods to get you started – and keep you moving – in a personal fitness program.
- Seasonal Flu Shot Program, free flu shots for eligible employees.
- On-site Health Screenings, free and confidential health screenings at many Lockheed Martin sites across the company.
Know More about programs that can help you Stay Well. It’s all a part of the LM HealthWorks Plan mission to improve your health and well-being.